Kent's Kitchen Thai Red

Are you tired of eating every day the same? Maybe it's time to change and make some exotic food!
I have tried one of the meal kits of the Kent's Kitchen; it comes with the herbs, oil and a Thai paste you just need to put the fresh food.


I will show you the meal I made with their Thai Red ingredients and my fresh products. Like always I never follow all the steps they recommend you, but I made a very good job! Take a look...
I use cherry tomatoes, red and yellow pepper, chicken and coconut milk.




I start putting the chicken with the garlic oil in the pan for a few minutes...


Then add the peppers, the cherry tomatoes and the herbs...


And after a few minutes I add the coconut milk, and let the mix make the magic for about 10 minutes...


And then voilĂ , ready to eat!


They recommend you to boil the rice when you start making the recipe, but I didn't have rice at home... so I use bread! :)

Labels: ,