Pipsticks October 2015

A new month of amazing stickers, thanks to Pipsticks! This month is dedicated to Halloween, take a look...


First of all, these are some small little animals that will make me company everyday.


The skeletons and ghosts will be perfect to make scary cards, don't you think?


I will add these little cameras on my photos, they are so cute!


I know, there are never enough cats in your life. :)


The Rabbit Girls and Heedo stickers are so cute... I think I will write a story with them!


The basic stickers are always perfect for everything.


The butterflies are inspiring and my favourite way to start the day!


These are my favourite this month, they are cute and original, and of course, they are the girls best friends!


I can not forget the blank card to create my own design...


Ohhh! I really love my shipment this month, don't you?

Labels: ,