Easter Unconventional Presents


A few years ago I discovered that I am intolerant to lactose, so having a chocolate egg for Easter, sadly, is not something that I am looking forward. That's why I thought I would share with you some cute and original presents for you or your loved ones this Easter, that don't involve chocolate!

Lego Easter Chick by Lego
A cute little creature to mount with the famous Lego pieces, and I am sure everyone will love!



Which Came First by Lush
I've tried this amazing bath bomb, and it has a bomb inside an other bomb, amazing and perfect to relax in a hot bath!



Egg Rubbers
These cute rubbers will erase all your errors in just a bit!


Gudetama Coin Bag by Sanrio
This cute egg will keep your money safe and will make company when you had a bad day.



Bunny Rabbit Sweatshirt Jumper by ELLIE ELLIE
If you are searching for something to wear, this is so cute! It has a nice little bunny face and it will keep you comfy on cold days!



Egg by Akio Kamei  
This is one of my favourites, but it's just for experienced and patient jigsaw lovers, it's quite difficult to open, but it has a little surprise inside!

Labels: , , ,