Kira Kira Beauty Box - May 2017

Another shippment of my favourite beauty box, Kira Kira!
This month it contains really good products, and some of them quite curious!


First of all the Lux Sakura Dream body soap, it has a soft but delicious smell to enjoy while you take a shower!



I still haven't tried the Soy Milk Yogurt face mask, but I am sure it will leave my skin moisturised and soft! (I will tell you my experience next month!)


This is something I was eager to try for a while but didn't know which brand to choose, a Konjac sponge. I don't feel any difference for now, but is quite soft and it leaves my skin smoother, we'll see after a regular use! It says that it has to balance the pH skin too!



I loved the My Melody bb cream, the colour is great for my skin and it's so practical! :)



The Rilakkuma bath ball was perfect for my monthly day relax, and the cute toy was a plus!




The Tansan Kakumei (carbonated water face mask) was something completely original and funny to do. I don't know if it will improve my blood circulation and remove skin impurities, but my skin feels more fresh than ever and it was quite funny seeing my baby stunning face when he was looking at me doing the face mask!



This has been one of my favourite Kira Kira shipments, I loved all the products and I will use them for sure! I can't wait to take a sneak peak of the next month products, how many surprises will be there??

Labels: , , , ,