Crispetes - Català; Ara i Sempre

Living in Ireland has some good things, one of them that today is bank holiday! ;) So this means I will be relaxing and reading all day, yuppy! So possibly this afternoon I'll do some Crispetes! /krɪspɛtəs/



I don't think you will guess what does Crispetes mean with just the word, it doesn't have any similarity with English, Spanish, Italian... so I have no idea where it came from, but they are Popcorn! Yes, similarity? None at all!

Today, instead of sharing a quote or song, I want to share with you an easy but delicious recipe I use with my popcorn while watching a movie at home!
You just need pop kernels (I have a popcorn machine, so I always have some pop kernels at home, I love all the different types you can find at Zaramama, but in any supermarket you can find the gold ones!) parmesan, oil, salt and pepper. And when the popcorns are done simply dress up, first with the oil (I put a little oil and salt always in the base of the bowl) and then the salt, pepper and parmesan. Mix it up, I normally jump the bowl a little, and voilà, some delicious "Crispetes" to accompany your movie! ;)

Labels: , , ,